What are we up to at Tango Card?
Almost every application and SaaS platform we use today has a reward or incentive component. From rewarding a first money transfer to Singapore to consistently meeting a step goal in your company's wellness program to making DFS disbursements more effective, rewards and incentives are a key building block of our modern economy. In fact, companies globally spend $150B on these rewards and incentives today. Tango Card is leading the charge to bring this industry into the modern, digital, and mobile era. We have built an incredible digital and global catalog of rewards, we make these available to our customers via powerful and easy to use technology - primarily via our industry first RaaS (Rewards as a Service) API, and we provide incredible support to help make our customer's programs sing. We have 2,000 enterprise customers today and are backed by some incredible investors including Floodgate, FyrFly, WTI, and Innovation Endeavors.
We are a dedicated and quickly growing team (currently 80 of us) with offices in West Seattle and Boise Idaho. We are looking to add a stellar Senior UX Designer to our team to build the products and capabilities that will take us to the next level. The ideal candidate has experience in digital enterprise products or software as a service, with strong ideation skills, robust holistic systems thinking, deep attention to detail, and passion for making difficult tasks into simple and delightful experiences for customers. You will provide design leadership to the team across many client side engineering functions.
Are you a creative and innovative designer that wants to be part of a collaborative and dynamic work environment? Tango Card could be just the place where you can make a huge impact and meaningful contributions to top-notch enterprise products.
As a Senior UX Designer at Tango Card, you will:
- Develop your ideas from concept to completion, working collaboratively with product managers and developers
- Present ideas to stakeholders for feedback, and be able to succinctly defend the decisions made
- Work with ambiguity to deliver and thrive in a fast-paced, startup-like environment
- Be passionate about solving business problems for customers through research, metrics, design, and iteration
- Work with other members of the design and product team to create interfaces that are attractive, efficient and easy to use
- Work effectively and have fun both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Our ideal Senior UX Designer at Tango Card will have the following skills and experience:
- 6+ years working as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role
- A stellar portfolio of work in creating effective user-centered design solutions with measurable results
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Experience with visual and UX design for complex business workflows and/or for technical end users
- Experience designing for cloud-based enterprise e-commerce or productivity software
- Experience acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research)
- Ability to synthesize feedback and input from business leaders, product management, and engineering
- Time management skills and the ability to be self-directed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present decisions to an internal audience
- A Bachelor's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, or related UX degree
People that become the most successful Tangocardians show a real fit with our values which include:
- We are transparent - we are direct, open, and honest with our communication because it helps all of us understand our business, make better decisions, and drive toward common goals.
- We simplify - we make things easier, not harder, for our customers and co-workers.
- We act like CEOs - we make the best decisions we can for Tango Card, not just what matters to us individually. We evaluate the impact our decisions will have and get things done across functional boundaries. We do what we say we will do.
- We care - we care deeply about our customers', partners', and co-workers success
- We encourage long-term value creation - we are willing to sacrifice short-term revenue for long-term value.
- We do our best work every day - we know rewards should be easy and awesome for our customers and we continually strive to deliver that experience.
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
- Hear from interesting people during our CHIPS (Chats with Interesting People Series)
- 401K matching and equity opportunities
- Dog friendly office located in the heart of West Seattle
- A Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, ownership, and innovation