What are we up to at Tango Card?
Almost every application and SaaS platform we use today has a reward or incentive component. From rewarding a first money transfer to Singapore to consistently meeting a step goal in your company's wellness program to making DFS disbursements more effective, rewards and incentives are a key building block of our modern economy. In fact, companies globally spend $150B on these rewards and incentives today. Tango Card is leading the charge to bring this industry into the modern, digital, and mobile era. We have built an incredible digital and global catalog of rewards, we make these available to our customers via powerful and easy to use technology - primarily via our industry first RaaS (Rewards as a Service) API, and we provide incredible support to help make our customer's programs sing. We have 2,000 enterprise customers today and are backed by some incredible investors including Floodgate, FyrFly, WTI, and Innovation Endeavors.
We are a dedicated and quickly growing team (currently 80 of us) with offices in West Seattle and Boise Idaho and are looking for some great people to join our team.
One of our biggest differentiators is our Enterprise Support and we are seeking a Support Rockstar! Do you enjoy delighting customers? Do you dig supporting your co-workers? Do you look at issues as opportunities? Are you hard working and independent? If so, we are looking for you!
While your primary responsibility will be taking care of customers, being part of Tango Card Support you will be expected to wear a lot of different hats. In this position you will learn what it takes to be part of a company revolutionizing an industry.
As a Customer Support Specialist you will:
- Help and amaze our customers via phone and email in Spanish and English
- Be able to troubleshoot multiple issues while maintaining a pleasant demeanor
- Adapt quickly to changing systems and processes
- Exercise a high degree of judgment and problem solving in handling customer issues
- Be willing to go above and beyond on a regular basis
- Work cross-functionally with other departments in order to best support our customer
- Think outside the box and help us grow
Our ideal Customer Support Specialist profile:
- Fluency in Spanish and English (written and speaking)
- Able to work effectively and efficiently with customers who have varying degrees of product and technical proficiency
- Be a team player who is willing and able to openly communicate with all customers both internal and external
- A talent for multitasking and continuously changing priorities
- You absolutely need to be a quick learner. We are moving fast and growing every month.
- You need to be tech savvy - you will be regularly talking to folks using all of the latest tech - smartphones, web apps, the latest company software, etc
- Comfortable with Excel, Google Docs, Skype, email - Zendesk and/or Netsuite and/or SQL is a huge plus
- You need to have a minimum 2 years customer service experience - tech support a plus!
- A sense of humor and positive attitude
- Be willing to enjoy the occasional office pot luck, bowling outing or Sounders game!
People that become the most successful Tangocardians show a real fit with our values which include:
- We are transparent - we are direct, open, and honest with our communication because it helps all of us understand our business, make better decisions, and drive toward common goals.
- We simplify - we make things easier, not harder, for our customers and co-workers.
- We act like CEOs - we make the best decisions we can for Tango Card, not just what matters to us individually. We evaluate the impact our decisions will have and get things done across functional boundaries. We do what we say we will do.
- We care - we care deeply about our customers', partners', and co-workers success
- We encourage long-term value creation - we are willing to sacrifice short-term revenue for long-term value.
- We do our best work every day - we know rewards should be easy and awesome for our customers and we continually strive to deliver that experience.
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
- Hear from interesting people during our CHIPS (Chats with Interesting People Series)
- 401K matching and equity opportunities
- Dog friendly office located in the heart of West Seattle
- A Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, ownership, and innovation