Tango Card is the first company to provide Rewards-as-a-Service, RaaS® to enterprise customers. Just as Salesforce moved CRM to the cloud, Tango Card is moving loyalty and rewards to the cloud – a $50 Billion dollar industry in the US alone.
We’re a dynamic 70+ person team based in West Seattle. Tango Card is a digital incentive provider for engagement. Tango Card's global catalog of desirable e-gift cards, donations and prepaid rewards is bundled with easy-to-use reward delivery technology and expert support. Deliver in bulk, one-off, or automate via API. Tango Card manages and delivers incentives while their customers focus on what they do best!
We work with top companies to deliver e-gift cards for use cases such as employee rewards, health and wellness participation, marketing incentives, modern customer loyalty, sales incentives, market research incentives, referral rewards, and more.
We are looking for an operational pro to help manage our customers prepaid cash accounts and accounts receivable. If you are passionate about building a company to last, and know how to drive awesome results every day, then you might be the perfect fit.
What you will do:
- Daily reporting from our Merchant Services
- Apply bank wires, ACH, and checks to appropriate customer accounts
- Assist with upload and data management within our accounting system
- Manage customer Purchase Orders
- Identify/report aging accounts receivable
- Investigate/reconcile discrepancies between systems and reports
- Assist with documenting procedural changes as they occur.
- Assist with processing all transactions through Tango Card's systems
- Adapt quickly to changing systems and processes
- Think outside the box and help us grow, going above and beyond each day
What you will need:
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience, high volume a plus
- You absolutely need to be a quick learner. We are moving fast and growing every month.
- You need to have some basic understanding of accounting and bookkeeping
- Comfortable with Excel, Google Docs, Skype, Email (Gmail)
- Proficiency with Netsuite, Jaspersoft/Jasperstudio is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail
- Be willing to enjoy the occasional office pot luck or bowling outing or Sounders game!
There has to be a strong fit with our culture for you to be successful. Key elements that define Tango Card’s culture are:
- We have a positive, can do attitude
- We set a higher standard in everything we do
- We delight our external customers and keep our focus externally
- We have a sense of urgency
- We are great at setting and meeting commitments
- We win or lose as a team, not as individuals
- We are fired up and love winning!
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
- Hear from interesting people during our CHIPS (Chats with Interesting People Series)
- 401K matching and equity opportunities
- Dog friendly office located in the heart of West Seattle
- A Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, ownership, and innovation