Tango Card is the first company to provide Rewards-as-a-Service, RaaS® to enterprise customers. Just as Salesforce moved CRM to the cloud, Tango Card is moving loyalty and rewards to the cloud – a $50 billion industry in the US alone.
We’re a 70-person, fast-growing tech company based in Seattle, WA and Boise, ID. We are looking to add an absolutely stellar Senior Front End Developer to our team to build the products and capabilities that will take us to the next level. This engineer will provide technical leadership to the team across many client side engineering functions.
If you are an innovative engineer that wants to be part of a collaborative and fast-paced work environment, Tango Card could be just the place where you can make a big impact and meaningful contributions to top-notch enterprise products!
As a Senior Front End Developer at Tango Card, you will:
● Rapidly build innovative software products and applications
● Be a team player by working on both front-end and back-end engineering projects
● Ensure our enterprise-level products and applications are stable, secure, and scalable
● Have fun while multi-tasking in a small startup environment
● Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Our ideal Senior Front End Developer at Tango Card will have the following skills and experience:
● Excellent coding skills
● 5+ years’ experience shipping high quality web-based software
● Agile and cloud-based development environment experience
● BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Cultural fit - There has to be a strong fit with our culture for you to be successful. Key elements that define Tango Card’s culture are:
● We have a positive, can do attitude
● We delight our external customers and keep our focus externally
● We are great at setting and meeting commitments
● We win or lose as a team, not as individuals
● We are fired up and love winning!
More information about Tango Card -
Tango Card has created the ideal rewards and loyalty platform for the modern, mobile and social enterprise. As a company we have filed several patents, have a fantastic sales pipeline, and are growing very quickly. We are backed by a stellar group of investors including Allegro Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 500+ live enterprise customers today including some of the largest customers in the world like H&R Block, Microsoft, Salesforce, Twitter and Intuit, as well as some successful emerging companies like Beintoo, Extole, Plink, and TrialPay.
We also work with the top Gift Card brands in the country including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot and over 60 more nationally. Last but not least, we partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country including the National Park Foundation and Habitat for Humanity.
We are excited to meet you!