What are we up to at Tango Card?
Almost every application and SaaS platform we use today has a reward or incentive component. From rewarding a first money transfer to Singapore to consistently meeting a step goal in your company's wellness program to making DFS disbursements more effective, rewards and incentives are a key building block of our modern economy. In fact, companies globally spend $150B on these rewards and incentives today. Tango Card is leading the charge to bring this industry into the modern, digital, and mobile era. We have built an incredible digital and global catalog of rewards, we make these available to our customers via powerful and easy to use technology - primarily via our industry first RaaS (Rewards as a Service) API, and we provide incredible support to help make our customer's programs sing. We have 2,000 enterprise customers today and are backed by some incredible investors including Floodgate, FyrFly, WTI, and Innovation Endeavors.
We are a dedicated and quickly growing team (currently 80 of us) with offices in West Seattle and Boise Idaho. We are looking to add a stellar Senior Front End Developer to our team to build the products and capabilities that will take us to the next level. You will provide technical leadership to the team across many client side engineering functions.
Are you a creative and innovative engineer that wants to be part of a collaborative and dynamic work environment? Tango Card could be just the place where you can make a huge impact and meaningful contributions to top-notch enterprise products.
As a Senior Front End Developer at Tango Card, you will:
- Rapidly build innovative software products and applications
- Be a teammate by working on both front-end and back-end engineering projects
- Ensure our enterprise-level products and applications are stable, secure, and scalable
- Have fun while multi-tasking in a small startup environment
- Work effectively both in a team setting and as an individual.
Our ideal Senior Front End Developer at Tango Card will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent coding skills
- 5+ years’ experience shipping high quality web-based software
- Agile and cloud-based development environment experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
People that become the most successful Tangocardians show a real fit with our values which include:
- We are transparent - we are direct, open, and honest with our communication because it helps all of us understand our business, make better decisions, and drive toward common goals.
- We simplify - we make things easier, not harder, for our customers and co-workers.
- We act like CEOs - we make the best decisions we can for Tango Card, not just what matters to us individually. We evaluate the impact our decisions will have and get things done across functional boundaries. We do what we say we will do.
- We care - we care deeply about our customers', partners', and co-workers success
- We encourage long-term value creation - we are willing to sacrifice short-term revenue for long-term value.
- We do our best work every day - we know rewards should be easy and awesome for our customers and we continually strive to deliver that experience.
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
- Hear from interesting people during our CHIPS (Chats with Interesting People Series)
- 401K matching and equity opportunities
- Dog friendly office located in the heart of West Seattle
- A Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, ownership, and innovation