Tango Card is a leading provider of rewards and incentives. Our mission is simple - We make rewards easy to send and awesome to receive!
We work with hundreds of companies (e.g. Salesforce, General Motors, H&R Block) and partner with great brands (e.g. Amazon, Starbucks, Nike) to deliver e-gift cards for use cases such as employee rewards, health and wellness participation, marketing incentives, modern customer loyalty, sales incentives, market research incentives, referral rewards, and more.
We’re a 60+ person, fast-growing tech company based in Seattle, WA and Boise, ID. We are looking to add a dynamic customer obsessed Business Development Director to help us grow and develop our business.
If you are a creative, problem solving, self-starter that wants to be part of a fast-paced and collaborative work environment, Tango Card could be just the place where you can make a big impact and meaningful contributions to top-notch enterprise products!
As a Business Development Director at Tango Card, you will:
- Understand complex customer business objectives
- Relate customer objectives and systems to Tango Card’s RaaS API
- Establish confidence in recommendations via product expertise, technical demos, workflow outlines, RFP/RFI responses, product roadmap discussions, and business process diagrams
- Exhibit strong understanding of core technologies used within Tango Card’s Reward Delivery Platform, the channel partners we integrate with and the methods/APIs used during integration
- Articulate selected recommendations
- Identify, prospect and develop new business opportunities
- Qualify inbound sales leads, follow up, and develop them into opportunities
- Meet a sales goal consisting of transaction volume and contribution margin
- Learn, absorb, and be able to communicate all aspects of Tango Card’s Reward Delivery Platform
- Work closely with a Customer Success Manager to grow existing business
- Be the unwavering voice of the Customer internally in every situation
Our ideal Business Development Director at Tango Card will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience in Business Development (with proven ability to execute) ideally within a high-tech, payments, or software platform environment
- 2+ years experience selling in loyalty, gift card, incentive, payments, or rewards industry
- Experience in a high-growth environment and being accountable for goals and metrics
- Proven ability to execute in complicated and ambiguous sales opportunities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
- Experience being “hands-on” and "self-serve" - figuring out problems, creating materials, resolving problems
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA preferred, but not essential)
Cultural fit - There has to be a strong fit with our culture for you to be successful. Key elements that define Tango Card’s culture are:
- We have a positive, can do attitude
- We delight our external customers and keep our focus externally
- We are great at setting and meeting commitments
- We win or lose as a team, not as individuals
- We are fired up and love winning!
What you'll get from us:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
- Hear from interesting people during our CHIPS (Chats with Interesting People Series)
- 401K matching and equity opportunities
- Dog friendly office located in the heart of West Seattle
- A Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, ownership, and innovation
More information about Tango Card -
Tango Card has created the first of its kind digital-only Reward Delivery Platform. As a company we have filed several patents, have a fantastic sales pipeline, and are growing very quickly. We are backed by a stellar group of investors including Allegro Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 500+ live enterprise customers today including some of the largest customers in the world like H&R Block, Microsoft, Salesforce, Twitter and Intuit, as well as some successful emerging companies like Rocketrip, Extole, Influitive, and Perk.com.